Cozy Earth Bamboo Sheets Review
The Cozy Earth bamboo sheets are the softest sheets I’ve ever felt. They’re made entirely from organic and hypoallergenic bamboo viscose, which give the sheets their silky, airy, and luxurious feel. And although more expensive, these sheets are durable and come with a generous warranty.
Disclosure: By clicking on the product links in this article, Mattress Nerd may receive a commission fee at no cost to you, the reader. Read full disclosure statement.
Who It’s Good For
- Hot sleepers
- Hypoallergenic sleepers
- Sustainable shoppers
Who It’s Not Good For
- Budget shopper
- Sleepers who prefer cotton
- Sleepers wanting light sheets
The Cozy Earth bamboo sheets felt cool and silky to the touch; in fact, they’re probably the softest sheets I’ve ever slept on. And, when I tried them out, their naturally cooling feeling lasted throughout the night. Since the sheets are made completely from bamboo, they also have a uniquely airy and soft but more substantial feel than traditional cotton.
Materials and Construction: What’s It Made of?
These Cozy Earth sheets are made from 100% bamboo viscose and have a thread count of 300. In addition to feeling super cool and breezy, this bamboo fabric is hypoallergenic, and it does a great job of wicking moisture and removing extra body heat.
Mattress Nerd Sheets Scores
Let’s get a better feel for the Cozy Earth bamboo sheets. At Mattress Nerd, we test our sheets for quality, comfort, coolness, and company policies—all on a scale of one to five.
Temperature Control: 5/5
Before I even lay down on these Cozy Earth sheets, they felt cool to the touch by just holding them. For hot sleepers, these sheets are a great choice for reducing excess body heat, wicking moisture and humidity, and even cooling off during hot flashes.
The Cozy Earth bamboo sheets are available in six sizes (from Twin/Twin XL to California King), and they come with five different color options including white, driftwood, and gray. Although the color options could be broader, I didn’t have any issues fitting these sheets into my bed setup.
Since these Cozy Earth sheets are entirely made from bamboo, they felt incredibly soft and naturally cooling the whole night. And, despite having a higher thread count (meaning they’re tightly woven), the bamboo fabric kept me refreshed and wicked away any humidity.
Quality of Fabric: 5/5
These sheets aren’t just designed to be cooling, but they’re also high-quality. While fabrics like cotton are breathable too, the Cozy Earth sheets’ bamboo viscose is both more substantial and more airy. Also, these sheets are woven with a high thread count of 300 which boosts durability and softness—without compromising on coolness.
Although these sheets are luxurious, they’re actually pretty easy to care for and clean. To wash your bamboo sheets, Cozy Earth recommends that you simply put them on a cold wash cycle with just regular detergent (no fabric softener). Beyond that, you can dry them on a standard drying cycle.
Another bonus is that these sheets are naturally stain resistant; however, you may experience more wrinkles than other fabrics like cotton.
Customer Experience: 5/5
Cozy Earth provides free shipping and free returns in the United States in addition to their 100-night trial, at any point during which you can return your bamboo sheets for a full refund. If you decide to keep your sheets past the trial, you’ll receive a generous 10-year warranty.
Total Score: 4.8/5
- Durability: The Cozy Earth bamboo sheets are made with high-quality bamboo viscose and have a luxury thread count too. So, you can expect to enjoy your Cozy Earth sheets for a long time without worrying about wear and tear. Also, these sheets are stain resistant and easy to wash, meaning they’ll stay feeling brand new for longer.
- Moisture Wicking: One advantage that Cozy Earth’s bamboo viscose fabric has over cotton fabric is how well it wicks moisture. For hot sleepers or sleepers who experience hot flashes, it’s important to have sheets that not only keep from overheating, but also air out unwanted moisture and sweat.
- Warranty: Although the Cozy Earth sheets are more expensive than other sheets options, they’re also a safe investment as the sheets come with a 10-year warranty that protects against any manufacturer or product defects such as rips, tears, and stains.
- Price: Since these sheets are luxury, they’re more expensive than most other bedding products. For cold sleepers and sleepers looking for lighter sheets or sheets that feel like traditional cotton, the Cozy Earth bamboo sheets may not be ideal or worth the cost.
- Wrinkles: One downside of Cozy Earth’s bamboo viscose fabric is that it wrinkles more than standard cotton sheets and is less crisp too. Although these wrinkles are an easy fix (they can be dried or ironed out), shoppers should keep this in mind.
- Heaviness: The Cozy Earth sheets, while breathable and cooling, are heavier than standard bedding because of their bamboo viscose fabric. If you’re a sleeper searching for thinner and lighter sheets, Cozy Earth’s might not be the best option, even though they’re great at temperature control.
Sizing and Pricing
|Twin/Twin XL||39” x 75” x 18”||$319|
|Full||54” x 75” x 18”||$349|
|Queen||60” x 80” x 18”||$369|
|King||78” x 80” x 18”||$409|
|California King||72” x 84” x 18”||$419|
|Split King||39” x 75” x 18”||$439|
Cozy Earth ships their bamboo sheets in the United States for free, and the company covers the shipping costs of any returns you make.
Trial Period and Warranty
Once your bamboo sheets have arrived, you’ll have a 100-night sleep trial where you can test out your Cozy Earth sheets and decide if you want to keep them or send them back for a full refund. After the sleep trial, if you want to hold onto your bamboo sheets, you’ll get a generous 10-year warranty that covers any product defects like tears, holes, or stains.
Do Cozy Earth Sheets Pill?
The Cozy Earth bamboo sheets have a high-quality bamboo design and a high thread count that protects against damage such as pilling or tearing. However, the company’s 10-year warranty does cover any defects (including pilling), and they will arrange for a replacement with free shipping.
What Do Bamboo Sheets Feel Like?
Cozy Earth’s bamboo sheets feel soft like silk because of their cooling, fine fibers and high thread count. Also, hot sleepers will notice how well the Cozy Earth sheets reduce body heat and wick away sweat. Lastly, compared to traditional sheets, Cozy Earth weighs more.
Do Cozy Earth Sheets Have a Good Thread Count?
Yes. The Cozy Earth bamboo sheets have a thread count of 300, which is in the higher luxury range. However, these sheets’ thread count is the only reason Cozy Earth’s bamboo sheets are silky and durable; their high-quality bamboo viscose fabric is designed for lasting comfort.
Are the Cozy Earth Bamboo Sheets Worth It?
Firstly, the Cozy Earth bamboo sheets are more costly than many other bedding options on the market. That said, their luxury price tag comes with lasting coolness, easy care, and an incredibly silk-like softness. And, once you’ve invested in these sheets, they’re covered by Cozy Earth’s warranty for 10 years. If you’re a hot sleeper looking to invest in lasting luxury sheets, Cozy Earth’s bamboo sheets are a great option.
Nerd Score Wrap Up
|Performance Factor||Out of 5|
|Quality of Materials||5|
|Total Nerd Score||4.8|
How to Get More Deep Sleep
Not all sleep is created equal. Deeper sleep helps your body recharge and reset so you can wake up feeling ready to seize the day. But that’s easier said than done.
Sleep During PregnancyPregnancy is a crazy time for everyone involved. There are mood swings, hormone imbalances, odd food cravings, and to top it off trouble sleeping. Sleep during pregnancy comes with its own set of challenges. This is true especially for women who naturally sleep on their stomachs. Having never been pregnant myself, due to lack of […]
- Who It’s Good For
- Who It’s Not Good For
- Materials and Construction: What’s It Made of?
- Mattress Nerd Sheets Scores
- Sizing and Pricing
- Are the Cozy Earth Bamboo Sheets Worth It?
- Nerd Score Wrap Up