Coop Home Goods Original Pillow Review
In this review, we’ll break down the ins and outs of the Coop Home Goods Original pillow. This shredded memory foam pillow has an adjustable fill, which you can use to personalize the overall feel and firmness to accommodate your body size and sleeping position. All you need to do is remove or add some of the included medium-firm density filling, making it one of the best pillows for side sleepers who need a high loft support.
You’ll want to purchase the Coop Original Pillow if you prefer firm pillows or if you’re a constant tosser and turner. If you’re a back sleeper, side sleeper or combination sleeper, this pillow could also be for you. Even habitual snorers will find that this adjustable pillow can significantly improve their sleep experience.
Watch our Review
Watch our video review of the Coop Home Goods Pillow for a closer look.
- The Original Pillow from Coop consists of several materials – such as microfiber, shredded foam, and Lulltra fabric – to enhance comfort, support, and cooling.
- Each adjustable loft pillow comes with an extra ½ pound bag of shredded memory foam and microfiber pill. If you want to change the plush or height of your pillow, you can simply remove or add this fill until you are satisfied.
- The materials used in the Coop Original Pillow are CertiPUR-US certified, dust mite-resistant, cruelty-free, and hypoallergenic.
- This loft pillow comes with a 100-night sleep trial period. For 100 nights, you can test out the pillow to see if it’s to your liking. If you’re unhappy with it, you can return it within that period for a full refund.
- The lightweight, shapeable pillow liner is made with a stretchy polyester fabric that can be modified to suit your preferences. The breathable material promotes airflow so that heat does not become trapped within the pillow.
Read more: Best Cooling Mattresses
Details of the construction of the product. If it is a pillow- what is it filled with? What is the cover? If sheets, what is the thread count? What does all of that mean?
The Coop Original Pillow consists of three primary materials designed for comfort and breathability.
The pillow liner is made of stretchy, lightweight polyester for maximum shapeability, meaning that you don’t have to worry about the pillow losing its shape or structure over time.
The pillowcase consists of Lulltra fabric, a breathable material made of polyester and viscose rayon, which is derived from all-natural, organic resources such as bamboo. The fabric’s breathability, meaning its ability to promote airflow and circulation, is great for hot sleepers who are tired of sweating in the middle of the night. Moreover, the organic materials found in the construction means that you’re sleeping on a pillow that was made with the environment in mind. If you’re in the market for a sustainable bed, check out this article for more information on the best organic mattresses.
The fill of the Coop Original Pillow is a hypoallergenic blend of cross-cut shredded memory foam and microfiber. These materials are known for being flexible and supportive, meaning that the pillow will comfortably cradle and support your head and neck. This will reduce the chances of back pain and neck pain in the future. Check out the best pillows for neck pain if you are using a poorly constructed pillow.
|Queen||19″ x 29″||$72|
|King||19″ x 35″||$88|
How do you adjust the Coop pillow?
Adjusting the Coop pillow to accommodate your sleeping position is simple. All you need to do is open the outer cover’s zipper, open the inner liner’s zipper, and add or remove as much fill as you find comfortable. Don’t forget to close the zipper and fluff your pillow afterwards to properly redistribute the fill before you sleep on it.
How do I wash the Coop Original Pillow?
All of the pillows by Coop are fully machine-washable. However, due to the dense shredded memory foam fills, it may take a few dryer cycles to fully dry your entire pillow. You can wash the removable cover in cold water on a delicate setting without any bleach or fabric softener, and you can dry it on the tumble dry low setting. Check out our article on how to wash pillows for more information.
What is the warranty on the Coop Original Pillow?
The Coop Original Pillow is protected with a 5-year warranty, which guarantees against any manufacturer, material or workmanship defects.
More From Coop Home Goods
Mattress Accessories & Bedding
Best Travel Pillows
A guide to the best travel pillows, the pros and cons, who they’re good for, and what to consider when shopping for them.